Today I want to give you some insight on me, and the things I love outside of the beauty world. So I’m teaming up with Nightshade Beauty to bring you the “20 Facts Challenge.”
Here are 20 facts about yours truly!
- I have four tattoos.
- I do HIIT workouts and yoga.
- I’ve never been to the West Coast.
- I have a Bachelors degree in Sociology.
- I was born in Jersey City, New Jersey.
- I’ve been painting my nails since the age of six.
- I just want to play with dogs, but I’m a bit allergic.
- I’m going to see Grizzly Bear live this November.
- Amy Poehler is my sister from another mister.
- I’ve never dyed my hair fully (just red low lights).
- I thoroughly enjoy creating playlists on Spotify.
- I’m in a six year relationship with my best friend ❤
- I only drink water and alcohol of the brown nature.
- I can play the guitar and ukulele (sort of lost my touch).
- If I ever get the honor to meet a sloth I will cry tears of joy.
- I’ve watched the entire series The Office at least three times.
- I love chips. Don’t open a bag near me without asking if I want some.
- I have a nephew and two nieces that I would do everything/anything for.
- I have a birth mark on my forehead that was extremely visible when I was a child.
- Halloween is my second birthday (even though my “real” birthday is in November).
Hope this was enjoyable or in some way thought provoking lol
If you would like to participate in the “20 Facts Challenge” please link this post and Nightshade Beauty’s post.
P.S. When is the second season of West World coming?!